Saturday 20 July 2013

Rah rah rah! Again.

After round five of chemo on Monday, I'm afraid I joined the complainers camp during the HOTTEST WEEK OF THE YEAR! I've been a bit blah blah blah about the whole affair, but after a few days sitting in front of a fan in my pants, I feel like I'm finally getting over the worst. I've got my 'RAH RAH RAH cancer get lost' hat back on.
So this week, I am looking forward to:

  • a trip to the Royal London Hospital of Integrated Medicine. (I didn't ever think I would say I was excited about a visit to hospital, but catch up on my post from 12th June to see why this place has more perks.)
  • Complementary therapies at the Bromley-by-Bow health centre curtesy of the really great charity, Cancerkin
  • A trip to Bath for my brother's wedding on Saturday!! Which leads me to my next point...
  • Sorting out an outfit for the happy couple's big day. 7 dresses are on the way, oh how I love internet shopping these days.
Other than that, I will hopefully building more strength whilst shouting Rah Rah Rah to encourage myself. You should do the same, it's exhilarating!

No comments:

Post a Comment